Thursday, February 12, 2015

Tonight, please make sure you are completely organized for your LA video. Also, we share out our Venn Diagram's in Social Studies. Below is one of the letters from our new practicum students.  

Dear Ms. Duffield’s 6th grade class,

My name is Ms. Meagan Abbott and I couldn’t be more excited to be joining your class at Hamilton Middle School this semester! I am studying to become a teacher just like Ms. Duffield and I hope to learn as much from her and from all of you as I can throughout the next few months. I’ve always loved Language Arts class because it gives us the opportunity to be creative and explore the infinite world of books. 

It will be so fun to get to know all of you and to hear about all of your favorite stories! First, here’s a little about me:

I grew up in Madison and attended Edgewood until I graduated high school in 2012. I studied at UW for two years before spending a semester at La Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, a study abroad program in Lima, Peru. It was very cool to learn about another country’s culture, but I’m happy to be home so that I can learn about all of your cultures and communities right here in Madison.

I have one older sister and I love spending time with my family and friends. I also love working with and teaching kids, as well as traveling and discovering new things!

I can’t wait to meet each and every one of you!

Sincerely,

Ms. Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment